Friday 18 March 2011

MARCH MAKES FOR THE VINTAGE & HOME MADE FAIR

Spent most of today running around like a woman possessed getting ready for tomorrow's Northampton Vintage and Home Made Fair.  I was making up packs of tags whilst eating my toast this morning - busy, busy.

Here are some shadow boxes for my March Monthly Make which I will be taking to the fair - the pictures are not that great as the sun was out and I kept getting a reflection - but I am not complaining I will exchange good photo's for sun anytime.

The conservatory is filled with boxes, cases and baskets full of lovely lovingly sourced items and the weather forcast is set to be warm and sunny.  If you can make it come and say hello we would love to see you.

1 comment:

  1. Those shadow boxes are lovely! I hope you enjoyed the fair :) x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings and for your comments they are much appreciated.